Saturday, December 23, 2006

Not what way but how to go to that way

Hopefully, at the end of this year, I have couple days doing nothing, going away for a while from the works, from the screen, from the phones and all that stuffs. I'm thinking to go to Bukit Lawang as I used to do except that I'm not sure how the place looks like now. Yeah, after the 2003's flood, the place was totally changed and damaged. I'm not sure if it's already recovered now. Hearsay, it is already okay but still I'm not sure abt that.

Carla Bruni... The songs are just awsome, so mello with the guitar sounds.. It's just so perfect. I realize how the French are just so mello.. Sylvie or Sylvia left it for us.. Another side of their fave on hard musics. Thanks Sylvie and Sylvia. You guys are just wonderful with your stories of life and now with the musics you left for us.

Back to the point.,. with all that happened in this life, I feel how great life is. A lot things happen, a lot lessons-learnt, a lot good people around and huge opportunity to make life as you wish. Isn't that wondeful?

I'm actually considering of couple things I want do in life for the years ahead. I'm thinking of extending my service for LPAM for another two years. To build the strong and sustainable organization. I need to build the foundations for that. At the same time, the obsession for pursuing my grad school is pushing.. I'm thinking of going back to normal life, yeah going to school. The time will show what part I'll fall in. Another obsession are just there... Sometimes, it's not easy to choose what the right way on the right time. Actually, it's not on my plan for extending my service for another two years. But, that's it, to finish what I started. What I'm afraid is if I leave LPAM and it will start from the zero point again. At least, it will be more challenge and huge. Just because it's not yet established well. There are couple things to do more just such as to train the staffs for making the plan, appeals for donors, project management, administrative works and building good network. If the organization works well, at least there will be more poeople helped. There will be more people get benefit of the works. Besides, our committement to the people whose houses damaged by the disaster is not fullfilled all yet. Or perhaps I'll do a sort of combinging. Yeah, while do the job, I will attend the trainings and things for the capacity building and again at the same time doing a better preparation for going to grad school.. Yeah,. that sounds cool... That sound acceptable, right? Hmm..... let me think about that deep before having a decision. Thinking deep...


No comments: