Saturday, December 23, 2006

Feel Good

I feel good. :) Inspite of the unfinished annual report, I just feel good. My day started with the book from Sylvie from Germany. It's pretty cool 'Days of War Nights of Love'. Bambang got 'The old man and the sea' :) Sylvie might think he's just a pretty old buddy.., :) Bambang handed me the book this morning before I left for work. Hey, we love the bench... we are only three left here. The rest have gone for the holiday. But I like it.

Today, I did some writing for the annual report. It's not finished though but still I'm exciting to do that. Hopefully I can finish it before the end of this year. I also made a decision to participate with the Walhi Sumut group for the emergency response over the Mandailing Natal quake. Another one..:(

I received calls from Alex, Bang Parlin, Bang Monang and my dad as well. It's just great. Then tonight's meeting was better. Aleyamma also posted the people tribunal on World Bank Group. I like that.

Hopefully, Mike's flash disk could be sent tomorrow to London.

Well,.. if I get a call from Horep early in the morning and then I'll pick them up to airport. But if not, that's okay too just because I have the meeting again tomorrow morning at 9. Well.,.. life's just great. I'm exciting and I will be always. LIfe's just great...!:)

Novi, the lonely buddy.. How poor she is.. She's sleeping on the bench. She'd like to talk to me but I'm writing my blog. THere she is, fall asleep. It's not because there's something wrong with her but what I understand is that she just need a buddy to talk to. I know the stories she has always bored but I think deep inside her there a good heart. She's struggling for her life though. Good luck for you Novi. She's leaving for Medan tomorrow as well.... and the bench will only for me perhaps ? Bambang will go down for the vessel. The vessel doesn't arrive from Banda Aceh yet. The weather's just not okay for sailing.. Delay.. He'll work the whole weeks until first week of January perhaps. I will too but I'm thinking of spending my xmas with my parents and my younger bro. My older bro and my sister are still in Aceh. They are not coming back..

No comments: