Tuesday, December 19, 2006

??

This evening I didn't feel good mood. In the middle of Vera's party I went to office and I did arranged the working papers. It's done a part. I don't think that I start to get bored. I am not and I hope I won't be until I finish what I started. There are still a lot couple things to do with the jobs. Building foundations for the sustainable organization. It will take another one or two years. I know that there are a lot things in mind, a lot things to do for myself but I think I can put that aside for a while. There will be a right time for that. Anyhow, I have to prepare for it as well. Huge effort for that.

I have no still clue for this xmas and new year. I have no clue at all or perhaps I need a really break. Yeah, that sounds cool.. Going somewhere where I can be lost. Hmm.. Sounds good idea.. All right., let me do the plan for that.

No comments: