Monday, September 24, 2012

again and again I can't be more thankful than to have my supervisor's feedback. I know I feel sometimes it's almost a never ending work which that's the nature of it but the way she  encourages me to do the improvement of my work (literature review) is just wonderful. Encouraging not rubbishing if you like. I know, I've been doing that for ages now but it's fair to acknowledge that the focus of the study has been changing as well. I used to think of it as 'a moving target'. On one hand, from the bright side for sure, I am happy and grateful to what I've been through. Reading a lot stuffs. But not to the level of fed up yet. Nope. I won't go there. but on the other hand it's just taking much time and a lot efforts. nevertheless (hah, i sound like a true academician now lol) it's all under control :)

No comments: