Wednesday, July 27, 2011

i've just had a chat with indar and nelti. If indar is true, two thumbs up for her as she's been taking 13 to 14 modules for this year. still, she's quite productive to write. it must not be easy to manage things. by the way, indar is my ford fellow cohort studying at wageningen, the netherlands. 

and suddenly i was thinking of planning my next year's schedule. i mean to plan it better. previously, i was thinking to go back home. as simple as that. but seems that the plan vanished gradually. it's not that something changed in me but something out of me. i used to think that i have to go back as soon as i complete my study as i promised someone my return. but it seems that she doesn't need it. there is no faith either in me or in herself. but anyway, life shall move on, right? there are a lot to do while i'm still here. soon after this, i dont know where the current of life will lead me but i have to keep reminding me to do the best i can do. 

and the plan, travelling around europe next year, sounds not bad. backpaking. hmm.. new plan.. and new spirit.. there are three more papers i have to complete, revising the literature review and writing chapter three.   that's all. when you really want something, all the universe consipires to help you, that's what coelho said.

No comments: