Sunday, February 27, 2011

I was walking to Uni, university, we quite often saying  "going to uni" instead of "going to campus" when there was a kind of holding me to take these pictures. Yes, I noticed couple days ago, that there was quite unusual seeing the flowers, whatever their names are, poor me, start to growing up.. And they grow under the big trees. It could be a coincidental but that what I notice. 


Anyways, spring is coming. That's giving hope? :) Yes, why not? At least, there will be no complaints about the weather until the coming of winter again... Also I notice that the sun is still around until 6 p.m. I mean it's still bright until 6 not like on the last months it already got dark by 4 or less than 4.. But now, it's getting better... :)

Spring brings hopes and spirit??? I'll take that notion...  :))))


No comments: