Thursday, September 06, 2007

Not an Early Riser and That's good

I was little bit upset this morning. I should attend the meeting from the beginning. It was a meeting held by UNDP and Nias Selatan local government for two agendas; hand over of the temporary buildings built by UNDP to Nias Selatan government and the ceremony of the establishment of the DCT (District Coordination Team). I was elected to be one of the DCT members. We had a first meeting on the last 30 August.

Well, actually, I already set up an alarm and i told myself to get up at 7.30 so that I could be in the meeting at 9. But again, I don't know why I got up at 9.30 and I was there at 10.30 when the meeting was almost over. My goodness... Anyway, I'm little bit happy now becuase of this article http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20070906/ts_afp/healthjapansleep

Justification, of course..! lol but yes, i just hate waking up early when my body and my mind doesn't want to do so yet.
-------------

No comments: