Tuesday, August 28, 2007



New House using earth compressed block. I think this building is more quake resistant.





We can see how our dream starts to grow. It would be an entry point for 'fighting against poverty and marginalization'

------------------
I just re-read the notes I got from Makara. In the notes (small paper) was sort of brief expression of how other think other after the two weeks being together. Out of 30, I got 23. All are positive comments. I like it. At least I know how people think of me or at least I know their brief impressions on me. Despite of the comment of my long hair, yeah., they commented on me as cool, calm, confident 'n smart. Writing this is not narcissistic (I'm too afraid to be called so) lol. The positive thing is at least I can find myself not freaking out others :D I'm so afraid if that happened.:D

These days, my talking with Harla is moving forward. Day by day I feel more happier. However, we have our jobs and it's not merely job. It's more than that, it's self actualization. We are improving our each organizations. That's why we need more conversations to understand each other. But for sure, I'm in:)

I talked to my parents about her and they were happy. Yeah, I am happy as well.
--------------------
Last week, I went to Hiliamaeta visiting the training of building the houses with the pressing blocks. It is strong and I believe it's more quake-resistant than others. Geoffrey was just as great as to be and the team was solid, too.

For livelihood, I found great change there. Habit change of the staffs who staying in the field. They are doing pretty good job.
---------------------

No comments: