Tuesday, August 07, 2007

A TURNING POINT OF LIFE?


A turning point of life? I pray for that. These two weeks really amazing for some reasons. First, I like the systematic way of the module trained and I think that's what I need how to improve LPAM. Starting from the discourse of accountability, transparency, ligitimated and things like that to strategic planning, project planning with various tools, budgeting, building and maintaining network with stakeholders and financial sustainability. Second, and this is the huge thing. I knew that I couldn't keep staying in a place, in blocks, in a building for two weeks with tight schedule but I could made it after all. Yes, I could follow all the sesssions except for one session just because I was just too tired at that time. The 'X' factor if you could say so. And she is here now.

No comments: