Monday, July 23, 2007

Jakarta for Another Training

I am in Jakarta at the moment. Actually, coming to Jakarta is not my fave things to do. Too crowded, messy and hot. I am pretty lucky because the training is at Indonesian University. There are lot plants here and it's cool. I gonna be here for at least 10 days. I'm attending NGO Management training. Not pretty sure if I'll get new knowledge on it but sure new things are there. At least, compiling things in systematic ways as what academician always do. And yes new friends and network.

Couple days ago before coming here I was with Treena sent by CA London Office for external evaluation over the tsunami and quake response programs. She's smart and it seemed that she enjoyed the day with us. I could see how she laughed freely. I mean she just that cool. She was Malaysian but living in Southern Netherlands. I think I should write her email just for discussion. Her thinking is fresh and seems cool.

Ah everybody turns to Facebook now. That's cool., I am just thinking of it before making my own. It seems cool..

No comments: