Saturday, January 06, 2007

Warming Up

No much thing to do these days except for completing the annual report ( and still...), attending the annual meeting of Walhi Sumut, meeting with fellows there, and do little stuffs. This week's sort of warming up. But I think I'll be busy next week. Plan's shown the schedule for next weeks's meetings and there are still more pages to do for the report; narration and financial report. I have to discuss much to the finance staffs here. They are little bit slow these days.

I talked with Willy today about the proposal he wrote about the environmental issues as one of the impacts of the reconstruction over the tsunami and quake response and it seems good. There are some items needed to be improved but for the whole, that's great. I mean, he has the capability in doing that. He might just need doing that often.

----------------------------

No comments: