Wednesday, January 10, 2007

carla bruni days

I just love the songs. My days filled with that songs. It becomes my companion doing the works at night now. I checked on the web last night that and she's actually and Italian but really 'french'.
I'm still stuck here in Medan. I suppose to go back to Nias but I still can't do that yet. The financial matter lay down.. I can't stand on that. I might need be more patient. The problem then is I can't make any financial decision toward new plan. But well, I hope that this week that will be clear and I can return to Nias. I have an appointment with Kusnadi UNDP though to submit him the early situation for the emergency response in this Friday. Or I think I'll just ask the staff to copy the video and the pictures and give him.
This afternoon I got email from TdH Netherlands but it was just late for them having that decision. We'd be more than happy if they just decided it. But let's see...
Tomorrow, I'm going to CA office here in Medan. London office doesn't reply for my email yet. They must be reading on it and hopefully this week I get the answer.
-------

No comments: