Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Ay

2007.. officially... I spent my new year's eve here in Medan. And in this big town, sometimes I just feel so lonely. I don't know. It wasn't like to be used. Yesterday night I wanted to celeberate the new year eve with somebody, someone closed to me but it's little bit awkward when people gathered together but I was just here alone.. I hang around the town for a while but then I found convinience to just keep staying at home and office as well.. Trying to review my whole year in 2006 but the beer made me fall asleep at least sleepy so I didn't feel fresh to do that.

Only today I went out with Novi and her son, Jeffry, Vera and his friend Agus and Fauzul. We went to starbucks for a coffe and then for a movie. I was with Jeffrey enjoying Happy Feet. It was pretty good movie. The message was that being different was okay.. It was good yet it taught me that there'll be always someone along with you in whatsover you are. Yeah, I guess so.. Then I had meal along with Fauzul while the rest went home after the movie. I and Fauzul continued for a beer at RC. No bad music though..

2006. I reviewed a little bit my years in the 2006 and I found pretty happy in what I did along the year except for couple things just like taking TOEFL test. That's the problem of being perfectionist. I wanted to have good preparation before taking the TOEFL test but the problem then was that I wasn't consistent for the preparation. I set time for that actually, every evening before going to bed but that's it. Beer was always there along with others to end our exhausted days (or perhaps I regarded that exhausted by myself?) I don't know. But I have to change that. I am thinking of moving for another house down there... I have to have a good time management for the 2007. I have to.. In this 2007 there should a huge change in me.. should be.. at least I have to make my life balance; between working and social life. Not to say I'm getting older but I'm not getting younger either. I mean besides following my mind and my temptation, there's should be also a re-thinking over things mainly personnal life. Yeah.. Job is always there no matter what.. It will be always there..

Dragon in 2007.. What's supposed to be?






No comments: