Monday, January 16, 2006

Real Goodbye and stuck in Malaysia

Real Goodbye and stuck in Malaysia

Getting up very early this morning at 4 a.m. Monique gave me wake up call. Here things when the feeling of good bye really hurt. I hurried to get all my belongings to the bus and then I found others were in the bus already and some were in the hotel entrance. I could not say much. Giving them hugs and we knew that it’s not easy. Some left and some still there. Adriana, Safiq, Zarina, Denny, Catherine, Nick and others still there. Adriana didn’t have my own Slovakia currency with her and yup. That must mean that she will send it to me at home. Again it’s not easy. The bus was leaving and all the way we did not talk much. I tried to look back but I could not. Sad faces around. It’s never been like that before when we were in the bus. Everybody’s minds were kind of empty. I really want to cry but I could not. I tried to convince myself that that’s life; there is a time to say hello and there is a time to say good bye; but still I felt sad.

Arriving in the airport, again we separated. I went to Terminal 1 while others were in Terminal 2 because we had different flight and different time to fly. All now really different. That really showed how we have own our destiny. I gave them hugs again and that’s it. Could not speak much.

I then check in and was little bit confused as my ticket was issued by Malaysian Airways but I checked in through Thai Airways. But yeah, finally we board at 9:05 in which supposed to be 8:15. We departed at 10 in which should be 8:55. An hour late and that’s what made me stuck here in Kuala Lumpur. I could not catch other flight to Medan at 2:45. I was late and then I stay over night here in Kuala Lumpur. Tomorrow I’ll fly at 9:25 in which I should be there at least at 7:00 a.m for check in.

And here in Concord inn. I’m little bit tired and hungry. Time to have meal.

....

No comments: