Monday, January 16, 2006

Home Again

Home Again
Home again. What a wonderful day! Arriving here this morning at 10:25 and well,. Cleaning my room was waiting for me and washing all the clothes. Finally, home.. I really love it. After the meal and then business as usual started working. I have a meeting tomorrow with Peter CA and hopefully I got the air ticket for Nias the day after tomorrow. I have to prepare the financial report today and send it to TdH this afternoon hopefully before 2 p.m.

Home again.. I love it and I checked my hub found Emilio and Jinli online. Emilio sent me message from the web but my first class doesn’t work. I still can access the hub from the first class in Bangkok but not here now. I don’t know why. Well…

Here's still pics from Cambodia


Chamroen with Cambodia's Flag


Thousands of Visitors of Angkor Wat every day. This is very
potential income resource for Cambodia except that the issue
of the corrupted government can't make it real income for the country.


Picture of Building Angkor Wat in ancient time.


Budha with his smiling face


A Baby and The Angkor

....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Duman,

I'm just discovering about my blog and it is so cool.

One thing I discovered is that sometimes articles are intimidatingly long. It takes time to read.

Best wishes on everything in your grassroots activities, I appreciate it. Keep in touch.
My blog address, or how do you call it:

http://egarrido.blogspot.com/