Sunday, December 04, 2005

Quo Vadis


One of the fishermen boats than can be used anymore after the disaster

It took me a while not to post anything. There are too much in mind anyway. Where do I start? Hmmm.. Jet lag, perhaps. I’m not pretty sure if the jet lag what I feel now is the real jet lag or just assumption of mine who very often can’t sleep at night and then justifying that condition with Jet Lag. But somehow, I think I did a mistake when I arrived here in Honolulu on 27 morning and went to sleep right away. I should keep myself awake until the night here and then went to bed. I still feel very sleepy at that time I should sleep there. I did not feel much jet lag in Indonesia after arriving there. The reason perhaps was when I arrived there and I kept my self awake until the night time there. I think I should have done the same thing when I arrived here on the last 27 Nov. Anyway, sooner or later, it won’t be a problem anymore. That’s what I believe.

But I know the good tips for long travel by plane now. The tip is Red Wine. What I mean is when you want to have a long travel; you better have red wine before and after meal and then you will fall asleep as you like. You will not even feel much that you have spent your time for already 10 hours in the plane. I think that’s the best tip that I experienced when I flew from Taiwan to Honolulu.

On the way coming back to Hawaii, my mind was full occupied by the question “Quo Vadis LPAM”? After being there for almost two weeks, there were lot things in mind. I went to the field; Alasa and Tagaule and found interesting point. First of all, the project of school reconstruction run though it was not as planned. But still good. Going to Bozihona to see the boat making for Tagaule villager inspired me to help fully the villagers, to focus on that area.


Hey your application for Master NOHA

Return to Hawaii and plan to have regular exercise and eat more, exploring Hawaii, tattoo making, and what else?

No comments: