Sunday, December 11, 2005

Going Home


My Home Island; Nias

It’s getting closer to come home

These days seem mello. Is it because I will leave Hawai'i soon? Or something else? My mind is just full occupied by many things. Or is it as what Emilio said last night just because we are in the transition? Is that so? Hmm I don’t know.. but I just fell mello these days. Yeah, but finally, after 5 months, I will say good bye to Hawai'i and all the fellows. They are just great.

Actually, I’m lucky to have opportunity to study here. It’s just beautiful experiences for my life so far. This will be a turning point in my life. Yup, it is. And know I urge to come home. There are a lot things to do there. I miss my home although I’ve just come home last month. I don’t know. After all, I will say, I miss it.

For the break, I will spend my days to explore Oahu. I need to know Hawai'i before saying good bye. These last 5 months were just so tied up. And in the 30th we will leave for Cambodia and Thailand. Another beautiful journey, I belief. Then, my plan is to go home straight away from Bangkok. Coming back here to Honolulu is not my choice and besides, as I said, I really miss home to go back to work for the people I work for.

I miss my office

No comments: