Monday, August 22, 2005

Saturday Morning, August 13, 2005
I’ve just got up at 3 a.m. until I can’t sleep again. There a lot things in mind. But well, forget about it. I mean, problems will be every time and will be every where. So, yeah… take easy with all that things.

For the last Thursday, August 11 I was late to attend the meetings at Koi Room, Jefferson Hall. Gene gave me a call for that. What a shame. Anyway, again there was a briefing about all the administration stuff to complete.

Then, there was an association meeting. Having pizza lunch over there and then the most important thing was the EWC Board Governor Meeting. Hundreds attended the meeting with all new comer students. I realized that EWC concerning on Asia Pacific Region Relationship has important role. I’m not pretty sure about the others here. But that’s it. I mean, I realize that the meeting gave more sight about the EWC and its connection to the Asia Pacific Region.

We went to Star Market. Prior to the Star Market we passed through Athletic Complex. That was pretty cool. I got some idea for arrangement my time for having sport down there. In the market, we found Japanese restaurant selling rice, finally. It was fair cheap according to the usual market.

On Friday, August 12 TB Reading and no problem at all of course. Having a meeting with EWCPA in which I was late. Again, it’s little hard for me to remember the time of the schedule. I was supposed to be there at 1 but I arrived at 1:30 in which I thought that was the right time. I was late and no space available and some were at the gate door and out of the room. I decided to check what was goin on there for a few minutes. Tired of waiting for any chance to enter in, I went down waiting another session. I was very lucky when we attended the HUB session I was in first place and got my own table with the computer. The rest who came late did not have a chance to sit like I was. Hmmm., finally I got the chair and the good session for me.

At 7:30 there was a Movie on the Lawn. It’s great and funny. I thought that the culture of movie on the lawn only happened in Indonesia. But it did here as well. In Indonesia we call it “Layar Tancap”. But of course the “Layar Tancap” here is most in advance for the modern equipment. What a nice night.

I went to have a chat with my staff then in the middle of the movie on the lawn. I got sms inviting me for having a chat. I went straight away. Getting angry for my treasurer due to incompetence handling the finance matter, I went to sleep.

Getting up at 3 a.m. trying to write this note and then went out for a while. Feel the morning air of EWC Campus until I found Jaylon coming. It was interesting. She’s a kind of person that I think well,.. a good friend to share with. Hmm… She gave a two bottle of what I’m not sure what to call that stuffs but that for American food. Yeah, I have to learn about things you know. It’s the right time to adjust myself for the new environment. Thanks Jay…

No comments: