Monday, August 22, 2005

August 19
It took me days not to write on. Ok let’s start from the August 14. It was Sunday and I went to Manoa Market. When I saw the group was passing by in front of the Hale Kuahine dorms, I suddenly grab things to join them. But I lost the track. The distance from dorms to the market is not far anyway but I just lost them on the way. They walked faster, I think. Anyway, I reached the market and I met them around. I was confused what to buy. What to cook? Yes, but how to start was not an easy one. However, I bought some bananas, papaya, white onion and things.

Getting home, did couple things and then I planed to buy other staff in which I didn’t find in Manoa market. On the way, I met Iíng and the gangs. She had just attended graduation ceremony. She finally completed her study in this UH. Joining them for lunch. Got ideas from Irwansyah where to buy things, I went to Goodwill by public bus. Not easy to find the place but I found it finally, bought some stuffs there and went home.

Try to cook.. Well, I did it finally. I cooked rice ‘n noodle. Ah, the best one I ever done for cooking. Riggs, the good pal offered me canned tuna fish. Man, it was delicous after all. Then I went to “The Naked Truth Play”that what they called it in which nothing naked things at all. But it was great, you know. It was a play of portraiting the life in dorms. Much fun… it’s a lot fun to see how our routine daily life performed in the play. A lot laugh there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think, that you are not right. I can prove it. Write to me in PM.