Saturday, August 20, 2005

Aloha..! Yaáhowu..!


Kuala Lumpur Airport


Taipe Airport


Honolulu from aircraft
Honolulu, August 7, 00:43
Hale Kuahine

Honolulu, Here I am..
I arrived in Honolulu this morning at 11:00 local time. In the EVA Airways, I sit next to a Taiwanese girl planning to visit her boyfriend’s family. That was cool as I had a friend to talk with along the journey.

I was in Immigration office for almost 1 hour before they said "Yes, Welcome to US". That’s wonderful. I was there along with a family of philipinos, and the couple from another Moeslem country. They were sort of from Pakistan or somewhere moeslem country is. Finally, I am here in dorms called Hale Kuahine. Hmm., I think I need to be accustomed of these Hawai’ian words. Two volunteer pickers got me there in Honolulu Airport. I was along with the monk of Cambodia. We were on the same board but did not know each other. Then, Gene came to carry us with the East West white car. That was nice. When arriving in the EWC buildings, I knew I like it. "I will like it man"… Checked in, paid for 21 dollars because I came earlier in which I will be paid starting from August 8.

But I’m here. What else?
First lesson, getting accustom with machines. Getting food, cord for internet access. Well.. here I am. So? What? Well…

Getting my cord works, I chatted with Yuris about the on going programs. Well, so far so good. Nothing much trouble with the talkings. Except that he’s eager for full authority. But that’s not the way I want. Of course Yuran should be in role for handling things as well. I can’t give Yuris full authority. I think he’s kind of megalomaniac as well. He needs lot more process and I think that’s what he deserved at the moment. He needs to be patient for getting more power.

No comments: