Sunday, July 24, 2011

Life in many cases is not as what we precisely expected to be. I think this is true. But this is only half right as well because the other half truth is that in many cases life becomes as it is because we in some ways, being aware or not, make it as it is. In most relationships, I think, this is also true. A relationship might not as what we expected to be. I come across to a thought that each of persons have their own thought or perception to what he/she might think right and why the other is not quite right. The tense becomes worse when each of them defend what he/she might think right and why the other is wrong. 

Now, the problem perhaps is that what is 'right'? To what extent things are righteous? Moreover, what the degree of being right, not right at all, quite right, not really right or perhaps just right. Deeper we go, we might question the truth itself if there is an absolute truth. 

In many cases, again, I think most people are trapped in the frame of right or wrong. Therefore, what we would do then is try to find out as best as we can why other is wrong and what constitutes, whatever it is, a righteous position. We try very hard to defend why we are right.

Anyway, i will not drive my thinking in that frame. It will be exhausted. Yet, I do believe it is not about right or wrong but how far I can manage to understand the circumstances. Every deed has its own reasons. Understanding the reasons might be the best way to make it. In my case, my relationship, I'll try my best to understand the reasons and to accept that fact. And the rest is que sera sera. But one for sure, I'm not a perfect man but I've been trying hard to perfectly nurture the relationship and if it still does not work at the end of the day, well, there must be something beyond it. I'm not saying that I believe in superstition but looking back at my life stories, I think there have been kinds of plots of life.  And that is how I become today (whatever it is). One I believe though. I do believe that as long as my will or intention is good and I work for it as much as I could and yet it still doesn't work, I believe another better one is awaiting.



No comments: