Saturday, January 29, 2011

...

By the way, I don't know why I don't find that staying here is so impressing as once living in Hawai'i or staying in Japan. Is it because of the weather or because of the poeple? Or is it because that staying here is not that kind of 'free' in the sense that I have to study hard which is a kind of burden.. Is it? Well, I'm doubt on that reason actually because I like studying. I do... Or is it because the way I used to study for my undergrad is different from the way I am studying here now? I don't know.. Or is it because of something else? Or perhaps, it might take some time to enjoy here and find myself 'well settled'... I don't know... 

Anyways, I love to hear British dialect although sometimes it's irritating as well.. Don't get me wrong, I mean, i love to hear that accent but sometimes i find it too much.. 

Ah, I miss my guitar.. I left it in Jakarta.. I don't play quite well but playing guitar very often makes me feel better... Hmm...  Gosh, I do hope my portable heater is coming this Monday. I've just purchased it online.. It's damn cold man.. Seriously...

Hey, i'll find my way to enjoy each moment here... :) I am sure I'll do..:)

No comments: