Wednesday, August 26, 2009

be back from Poncan Gadang two days ago. The phone network was bad as heavy rain lasted for the last 2 days.

So now, it’s clear where FORNIHA is heading for the next 5 years. The strategic issues varied though from advocacy local government budget to the food security issue by utilizing the local foods.

Frans of Satunama facilitated the whole meeting pretty good. I learned a lot the way we completed the plan. The methodology to resulting matrix plan was more simple and friendly to apply.

I am now pretty much busy for the next meeting of LPAM for review of its strategic plan and of course the transition of LPAM leadership. I am pretty busy to complete the ToR of the meeting, the reports and things. Other things were to complete all the the requirements for the grad school. Anyway, things are just great. :)

I like taking pictures as usual and here are the pics that i took there.
------------------------

Before leaving to Poncan, in Sibolga, I met this fisherman. He was collecting his crabs from the net and then we had a chat. He then told me then by those crabs, he sent his daughter to university. Now his daughter got a job in government city as a civil servant. He was proud of his job. I could see by the way he talked to me.









No comments: