Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Tunnel Time Travel

Tunnel Time. I like to call my travel to Osaka, Kyoto and west part of Japan as Tunnel Time Travel. I was so lucky I traveled there by Nishida's car. The moment in tunnels was sort of giving you thought. When you are about to pass through the tunnel, there is kind of slight feeling of uncertainty but at the same time you know you are going to pass that tunnel although not knowing what exactly what is going on ahead. It's so different when you are on the open road when you know clearly what ahead is.

When you are on the tunnel, it's dark, you can't stop unless it is in an emergency situation and when it takes long, sometimes I feel like 'what if' something happen here?

It was a relief though after you pass it. Even before that. When you are in the tunnel (dark) and you saw outside bright and clear, the feeling is sort of 'I pass it'! :). relief,..



No comments: