Tuesday, June 26, 2007

People Come and Go

People come and go. That's the rule. In many cases, yup. That's life and fact of life. I'm writing from FAO Nias office now. Just copule meters from my staying in this island. They have beuatiful, natural and unique office. It was sort of working and having holiday sitting here. This office wil be closed precisely at the end of this month. And I use their wi fi internet connection. At least for these couple of days, I'm still can access it's connection.

Not only about the internet connection I will be miss of course. The guys here as well. They are pretty good, friendly and that's it, cool guys. They will leave soon and this compound will be lonely again. There will be new comers perhaps not sure how they would be look like but hopefully good guys too.

We have co-operation with FAO Nias, small scale though for distributing its support for farmers that are seeds and fertilizers. At the same time, we are building our farming program. Good match after all.

Hey by the way, I have just finished my report to TdH Netherlands and tomorrow I'm going to send the hard copy. :) It's realief after all.
Thanks
D

No comments: