Thursday, May 17, 2007

Life Is Cool

Life is cool. No matter how the feelings go up and down, up and down but it's still great. Yes, it is. Sometimes, too much things to do but in so many times, life is relaxing. Sometimes, it's hard but very often it's just okay. After all, what people might need is to keep balancing between work and personal life between the dream and reality, between ambition and lay down. Balancing is perhaps the right way to say so.

Another point I think is the way we react on facts and findings. Keep being positive or perhaps sometimes we should be little bit negative if not pessimistic. The portion of being positive should be bigger though.

Last night, we really enjoyed the party at French Red Cross compound. Chit chat, beer and music. After all, it was my first time to come to FRC's party although Pascal couple times invited me for their last parties but never able to come as i was pretty often on the field. Last night's party was cool. We all enjoyed it; well, some not for one or other reasons. But still I and other enjoyed it until early morning. Others, the gangs, didn't show up. Perhaps they were still on the field. We went home at 2:30 and still chit chat for a while until 3. FAO & WFPSS guys were cool. Seems that they who light up the night along with the Insane but Cool German Camrads. French were always mad. I like them. Oh ya UNORC guys as well.. Ross would be mad if she were still there..:D At six I headed to airport for morning flight to Medan and I had a wonderful sleep for one hour. Here now at Medan's office. Well.., Home again...

I and Ika are going to Aceh on Sunday for DRR training. There I'm going to meet Ray and Aruni. Aruni is not comin to Nias. the schedule is too tight perhaps. Soon after the DRR I have to return to Nias for FORNIHA meeting. We are establishing local NGOs forum. On the next meeting we are going to discuss for first Assembly Meeting and declaration of the forum. And yes, well., something secret... is another reason to come back soon. :)

The office is getting better managed. Thanks to Ika for that. Reconstruction team is on the way and livelihood team is about to rock the island in couple months. I have to prepare for the campaign/publication on it. My car is comin on Sunday for fixing here in Medan. It'd take for two or three weeks for that and bicycle is perfect option. Except that I have to come home earlier then just because it aint good for cyclying at late night though. I hope I can manage it.

Well.. life is cool, isn't it?







No comments: