Monday, April 23, 2007

It's Coming Step by Step

I’ve just got the email from Wageningen. It's good news and I have to prepare better before depaturing. It will be the November though but I wish to spend also another two or three weeks visiting ISS or other european countries or perhaps spending my day off in Asia; Cambodia or Soul or Manila? We'll see..

And the fund from London is coming too. We're so excited. There'll be a celeberation this week. We prepare things better though. Aruni from London is coming at the end of this May as well. It gonna be lovely days. She's smart and there would be a lot discussions with her. She's humble too. We love to have guest visiting us.

I was thinking of buying my new guitar here. My guitar left in Medan and I don't want to bring it here. Oh yea, another one, it seems bicyling is a fun one. Also more exercises.. i'm thinking of going for swimming regularly. Swimmng on the sea is always great. Oh yes, snorkling equipments. I have to buy it this month too. I'll have juicy life, man...

Hey, it's always good to find any news from you.. Love it and I don't know how long this feeling will last.. I don't know...
D






India Pics Left






No comments: