Friday, January 26, 2007

Itchy Eye to India

Couple weeks ago my top left eye kept itching. I knew that it was a sign but not knowing exactly what it meant. Not to mention that I believe on superstition but a lot things can’t be explained with logics. Some might call it irrational but it exists just only few explanation about that.


Back to the point. Yes, my top left eye itch and I suppose the meaning is this. I’m going to visit India in this coming March. Aruni from CA London office makes that. She organized the exposure trip on the theme of Advocacy and Gender issue. How the two issues especially gender is integrated or programming. That’s awesome. Institutionally, LPAM concerns on the issue but just doesn’t dig up the frame work of how to implement that issue on the work program. Therefore, in these two years program, there’s no any specific exploration on that. We once sent staff to SATUNAMA for understanding the issue so that she could arrange and share the frame work and things like that but somehow that never happened. It could be because that’s pretty new for her. But now, I think I’ll use this chance to do much exploration about that.. Thank you so much Aruni and India, I’M COMING.!

*****
This pics were taken from Ivan, Mike and Indri's visit from Christian Aid office. These pics were taken by Mike




Earth is used as the materials for blocks reducing
the use of cement, sand and stones






This technology is from Thailand introduced by Geoffrey.
It provides livelihood for the local community



Ivan made a try..





I and Ivan discussed the process of the housing reconstruction




----------------------------------------


No comments: