Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Tomorrow's Field Visit

I suppose to go to bed now but I can't. I know that I will have a busy day tomorrow, field visit with Christian Aid guys from London, Ivan and Mike. We had the meeting this morning. They were just cool. I like that. I met Mike on the Tsunami Learning Review in last September. I've just known Ivan though. Aruni said that he's a good guy. Well, I feel so as well. We will spend much time tomorrow so I think I will know them especially Ivan better.

I'm still thinking if I will come along with them the day after tomorrow to Lolomatua or staying in Teluk Dalam having discussion with the guys down there. I'm not pretty sure yet. Let's see tomorrow.

I'm thinking of having annual holiday from this Dec 22 to 4 or 5 Jan perhaps. I don't know. I'm still considering about that. My annual report is still far away from what I want. I don't even start it yet. I wrote the outline but there will be still long journey for that...

My goodness, it's already 6th of Dec and the deadline for NOHA MUNDUS is 15th. Hmmm..,, I don't know... I need one more recommendation letter and still I don't set up time for the iBT yet. There's offering from ICTE posted by Aleyamma today for the human rights issue. I don't know...

I visited TdH Netherlands office in Jakarta on last Saturday and a new guy will be sent in Nias. It'll be another busy day. Yeah...

In office, it's hard to expect the financial staffs to do the best of their own or perhaps I expect too much on them? I don't know...

No clue yet for things.

No comments: