Friday, September 15, 2006

another fresh blood

I’ve just talked to Affan and the gangs. If things work well as I plan, then this I’ve been seeking for, a team with high spirit and professional. Professionalism here refers to their capacity to handle the programs as expected with NGO ways; egalitarian, participatory approach and things like that. It just didn't come to my mind to recruit him to be our team until tonight, the last minutes before they left, he expressed that he's interested in joining our team in LPAM. We've been working as partners for long but that's it.


Then, if that works, I have him, Eka (analytical and very potential) and others, 4 persons, who are going to be recruited; the accountant, English staff, secretary and web designer. If again things run smoothly and as it's expected, I will have a lot time for another work; seeking the fund resources for running a lot programs and building wide network. Besides, I think I can have more time to prepare for my future plan; for strategic planning of this organization and for my personal plan to pursue my graduate school in Europe. I believe I can do this. In terms of the barriers of the plan, it will be on the adjustment of the team in which I think that takes two or three weeks. I don't see other barriers except the expenditure especially for salary and operational cost will increase automatically. But that's fine as long as we have fund resources. We still have money for that. And if I start to focus on finding new fund resources this month, that will take one or two months. That’s fine.


Let’s see... again, I think I’ll set up really details plan for this in order to reach the targets. I think I can do this as usual.

No comments: