Sunday, July 30, 2006

home sweet home

I really love coming back home. It’s my home and my office at the same time. I just love it. I live here alone with 24-hour wireless internet access, clean water, my guitar, my instant cappuccino and all things here. I love the weather here too. It’s just beautiful. By the way, starbuck is here too. I like that mocha frapuccino. Sweet home sweet babe.

I know there are lot things to do here though. REPORTS (Hmmm..) But still, it’s a lot fun working here. Yet, I can play yahoo pool and real pool. I’m thinking going to play pool tonight. But before that, I will do couple things; check Kristin’s work, check emails, going to have mocha frapuccino and possibly talk to Afan about the project, talking to Reputasi for the school package (?) I don’t know or perhaps tomorrow I will do that.

Oh by the way, I have meeting tomorrow with Anthony. He’s just arrived from London. I’ll discuss with him about the future plan of the project and my organization. Before meeting Anthony, I’ll go for substitute of my lost mobile number and driving license.

No comments: