Monday, May 08, 2006

Arriving in Bali Today

It's little bit tired. I didn't sleep at all last night. I packed at 7 a.m. and then at 8.30 we had a meeting with my 4 staffs in Medan Office before I left to Jakarta and Bali. We discussed about the drafting of function structure of LPAM, the jobdesk and the next strategic planning. Ida takes the job for that. Then I left Medan to Jakarta at 10.30 arrived in Jakarta around 12.30. My next fly was at 16.00 and I took a nap in the waiting room for an hour. Then at 16:30 I flew from Jakarta to Bali and it took around 1 and half hours. Time zone in Bali and Jakarta is one hour different. The time here is earlier than Jakarta. From airport to the hotel it took half hour. I checked in at Sanur Paradise Plaza Hotel, had dinner, taking my favourite hot bath and now I'm in the hotspot wireless connection. It's pretty cool...
Tomorrow, we will start our new agenda...

No comments: