Thursday, December 29, 2005

Enjoyable Holiday

These days are just wonderful days. Except for today, I had to get up at 6 a.m. unless I would get up as usual at 2 p.m. I just really enjoy the holidays taking rest as I wish. Oh, what a beautiful world after all.:D

Today, I had a video taping for EWC Annual Dinner Video. They interviewed students about their experiences here in EWC. And of course, I told them the truth. APLP as one of the Ewe’s program is just fascinating for me. Yes, indeed I changed my view a lot here, gained new perspective on the United States is; the diversity, the value, the culture and so on. Thousands of lessons here for sure. I am thankful for having this opportunity to come here.

Then I went to Wal-Mart for photo printing. It’s printed for 28 pieces with 5 bucks. That’s pretty cheap. I think tomorrow I’ll go bring my photo printed there again.

Then take a nap but couldn’t at all. Well.,, my computer’s just been fixed and I just can let it untouched. Did browsing things and then headed for Safeway to buy meat and wine. I cooked again today and that’s cool.

These days just wonderful. I spent my days for movie, going to beach and of course manggoos. That’s where we often ended up our days there. I often went there with Jamal, Shahin or Rahul.

We watched The Memoir of Geisha and it was just wonderful. It’s wonderful due to the message, the culture of the giesha itself and a piece of portrait of Japan society. It was cool.

The other nights we went to Ala Moana beach for fireworks. We often go to Ala Moana Mall too. Last couple days ago, we went to North Shore but only viewing the sightseeing as nobody was allowed to enter the water as its wave reached 12 feet. That’s pretty cool for the surfers but not for the common people who wanted to swim.

Lhobsang was really great. His car was really helpful. He even fixed my computer. It was attacked by virus and I was almost desperated that I can not do computer things until I arrive in Indonesia. But he fixed it two days ago and I really love my days again. Thanks Lhobsang. You are amazing knowing many things. Happy b’day to you too. I like this man; humble. I think the more you achieve in life, the more humble you become. That’s what I found in him. Great buddy…!!!

Now, I’m ready for Thailand and Cambodia field trip. I still need to pack one bag though. But that’s fine. Tomorrow I still have the time. Even tonight, I’m thinking of packing it. Well, it depends.
But yeah, Thailand and Cambodia, I’m coming…

No comments: