Sunday, October 30, 2005

New York, New York, New York

nEwyOrK

















New York
I arrived here yesterday. Taking the bus from Chinatown at 12 noon and arrived here at 4:30 p.m. at Chinatown New York. It’s funny. My first impression is new york full of Chinese again? Oh no.. Well, it is Chinatown by the way. I tried to ask them where the phone booth (public phone) and surprising that some said “No English” Well.. little bit confusing. Living here but no English? But that’s it. Yeah, only some.. Cool...

I waited for Rebecca and Tony picking me there at Diamond Corner. After minutes, finally I met them. Wow.. It’s great.. They are really cool.. They are just like used to be; friendly and have a lot jokes. Then we went to Malaysian Restaurant for meals and heading for Time Square through the underground train.

New York is there. Finding time square, wow.. It’s really huge city.. The real metropolitan. It’s amazing. The bunch of people everywhere and stores are just there. Skyscraper.. diversity of the people.. well… that’s the New York. This morning we plan to go to Statue Liberty. New York claims ownership of Statue Liberty while actually it’s on the area of New Jersey State..:) That’s what I heard from Rebecca. I stayed in their apartment. It’s a good place. I like it.
Let’s see how the adventure goes today….


1 comment:

Ms H said...

Dude....this is a nice blog full colour, ceria abis....
hope one day i'll be ini NYC