Friday, September 23, 2005

Drawing the Future

Visioning the Future and Action Plan Today’s session was just great. I like it. Visioning the future. I and some friends choose to do the activities in the Japanese garden. What I like is I have time to vision my future. Though still in unwritten vision and not as a blueprint yet but it gave me really time to think about it again.
To be honest, I used to do this. It was when I was in undergrad I tried this and it worked. There was a book really influenced me if I’m not mistaken the title of the book is “Superself” written by Charles J. Givens. It really worked man. One thing I obviously remember is when I put my goal to achieve GPA of 3,8. I arranged the plan and did the work as recommended by the book. Though I didn’t exactly have as I wrote but got 3, 7 in which that was not too bad. :)) Since then, the book was one of my favorite books. Then, it was in 2000 or 2001 (I’m not pretty sure) that I joined a business owner training for almost two years. Some great books were introduced and I really like them. The books are Personality Plus, The Magic of Thinking Big, How to Win Friends and Rich Dad Poor Dad. The point again is all the techniques offered in the books really works. At least, I don’t have any doubt about what I’m going to do in my future, how to get them and when. Yes, this really drives me to be a combination of Choleric and Melancholy. I left my Dream Book in home town. But we learnt from this morning session is just like that. Except that we had a lot time to do for creating our Dream Book. This morning’s session took 45 minutes. We draw on a big paper (what do you called that kind of big paper here?) Sorry, I don’t speak English: D I think it’s effective to create the dreams on the Dream Book. We can add some pics there, writing onto it or other creative things. We can carry it every where too…
I think I need to discuss this stuff to Nick. He’s open minded, that’s what my impression on him.
This morning’s session includes personal evaluation, strength and weakness.
Here’s some pics of friends drawing their life in the Japanese Garden...
Lhobsang



Adriana


Pearl


Aleyama


Miyuki





Thanks for asking the poem.. :) it’s all about..
u know..
**********************************************

No comments: